During the ongoing restrictions in place during the Roadmap out of Lockdown you will still be able to contact the Parish Council by calling 01733 241958 or in case of emergency 07904883881 as well as emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Yaxley, Farcet & North Hunts Covid-19 Community Support Network can be contacted on 01733 794513 or
email email@example.com, should you wish to volunteer with this group please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Fridge is now operating twice a week 10.30 – 11.30am from the Pavilion in the Recreation Ground every Wednesday and Friday.
Family reunion, birthday party or club meeting to organise? Need an affordable local venue to hire? Whatever the social gathering, Yaxley Parish Council has a number of fully equipped and well maintained community halls for hire.
- Alcohol – May be brought by the hirer and consumed on our premises for your private function however, if an external caterer is required for the sale of alcohol, the hirer must apply for a temporary event licence from Huntingdonshire District Council.
- Accessibility – All venues comply with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 2010.
- Disco – Mobile discos are permitted.
- Evening Hire – Halls can be hired until midnight subject to the availability of the Caretaker. Satisfaction – Our halls are professionally maintained by our efficient and friendly team of caretakers. Daily inspections are made to ensure they are kept to the highest standards of cleanliness at all times. You will be met by the caretaker at your requested time of hire and again when you leave to ensure everything is to your satisfaction.
- No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at any Parish Council venue.
- Deposit – A returnable deposit of £120 is required at the time of booking to cover any damage or additional cleaning required
- Hire fees increase after 10pm and no bookings after midnight or on Bank Holidays will be accepted.
Yaxley Parish Council have a variety of football pitches for hire at Middletons Road Recreation Ground and Queens Park. There are 11v11, 9v9, 7v7 and 5v5 grass pitches as well as a 7v7 3G pitch complete with floodlights. Middletons Recreation Ground can also be hired for cricket, please contact the Parish Council for further information.